International TESOL Internship for people who want Teach English as Second Language
Get an EDGE on your competition, and take part in an INTERNATIONAL TESOL INTERNSHIP!
- You’ll enter the job market with real-life teaching under your belt,
- You won’t need to worry about finding a job during your TEFL course,
- And you will have a mentor teacher guiding you during your first teaching experience!
Choose from the following:
Open the door to employment in Italy! The logical next step after initial teacher training is to gain consistent, live teaching experience. If you qualify, we will be happy to place you into a teaching internship in an Italian school, pre-school, adult education facility, or learning center. Our internships generally run for two months and you’ll have a tutor to guide you as you require assistance. Rest assured that we are educators ourselves, and we understand the field in order to guide you and prepare you in the best way possible. Our past participants have gained valuable insight into the culture of their placement schools and many have then been offered employment directly with the school. It’s a win-win situation to take part in an internship: You won’t have to commit to a full-time contract until you’ve had the chance to experience the environment first hand, and you’ll be sure to be on the same page as the school when discussing requirements of your position.
To qualify, you must:
- possess a teaching certificate (TEFL, TESOL, TESL, CLAD)
- have a desire to work with and understand different cultures
- be open to your placement schools’ philosophies
- want to add to your CV by taking part in an international teaching internship
To benefit even more from your internship, you’ll most likely want to pair it up with either our Teaching Business English Certificate or our Teaching English to Young Learners Certificate, both of which you may complete via distance learning. Please ask about special discounts when you pair the two options!
Contact us for a free consultation today!
|After your initial TEFL/TESOL course, you may find that you want to have more experience with live teaching practice. We can give you that experience in a low-stress atmosphere guided by our professional trainers.
You can choose from the following:
All options include:
At least two hours of Teaching Practice can be guaranteed and are required per week; other volunteer opportunities for teaching practice are often made available.
TLC Administrative Internship (min. requirement, TEFL Certificate)
- writing a newsletter about our school
- being involved with teaching practice experiences
- observing our trainers teach
- helping trainees with their lesson plans
- meeting Italian students who are learning English
- considering yourself a part of our international team
- learning more about teaching English in Italy/Europe
- witnessing Language Program Administration first-hand
- assisting our language and culture center (Language Lounge) when needed
- adding a real work experience in Italy to your CV/resume
Cost: 500 euro (processing and insurance fee)
COMING VERY SOON! Other exciting opportunities to get an edge over your competition….